2. Fundraise - Ask everyone you know to support your fundraising efforts, earning swag while supporting Lung Cancer Initiative’s mission of saving lives via research, awareness, education and access programs.
3. Run or walk a 5K in your community sometime between November 1 and 13, sharing a photo of your experience on social media, use the hashtags #TriadLUNGeForward and #LUNGeForward and submit your timing online. Download your BIB here: In Memory, In Honor, or as a Survivor.
4. Celebrate - Join the celebration livestream at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, November 14. We’ll recognize lung cancer survivors, remember those lost to this disease, honor military veterans at a higher risk, acknowledge largest teams as well as top fundraisers and announce medal winners.
5. Get some goodies - Receive the swag you’ve earned from fundraising at packet pickups on November 20-21 or have your goody bag mailed directly to your home.
PACKET PICKUP for SWAG – Drive By Pickup
- Friday, November 20th from 3-7pm - Omega Sports, 2431 Battleground Ave, Greensboro
- Saturday, November 21st form 10am-1pm – Transplace, 333 N Greene St, Greensboro
If you are submitting the time in which you completed the 5K, you are eligible for awards given in the following age groups, as well as best overall for both men and women. Please submit your name, race time and date completed by using the appropriate link below.
Part of the Omega Sports Race Series
“Together, there is so much we can do.”